Tuesday, June 28

Concept Album


I’ve decided that in order to keep my blog posting steady and fresh I’m going to need to do something structured like...themed blog post days! This comes from inspiration of tumblr's GPYW (gratuitous picture of yourself wednesday) and LLYMLRS’ blogging style from her early posts!

Since I’ve already posted some things I thought about doing regularly, I’ll make them each the day I posted them. There are three so far.

She’s my little rock n’ roll - Monday: music inspiration posts! Bands & singers that inspire my outfits and everyday style. And if I have the vinyl, some pictures of that!

Report Card - Tuesday: reviews of makeup, hair products, anything really I’ve been using and like or really dislike! I’ll let you know!

Line & Lash - Sunday: testing fun makeup looks! I’ll try out some different looks that I like and post the progress & result!

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

post signature