Friday, December 5

Holiday Wish List

Holiday Wish List, holiday gifts,
Holiday Wish List
It's always about this time of the year that I start making holiday wish lists- for myself. I'm quite a little match girl at the moment, but I still dream.

Three items off this list (1-2-6) I was inspired to dream of by watching Lily Melrose vlogs or roundups. That Jo Malone is my new Gypsy Water. I'm starting a collection of only brown/orange tinted eyeshadow so of course Uninterrupted fits.

I need an phone case and UNIF hasn't made my perfect case yet- I guess I can wait. That Lime Crime lipstick is all over the internet. It's gorgeous, like 90s witch gorgeous, and I must have it.

Lastly, Benjamin Booker. If you feel so inclined watch this gloriously haunting video of him singing "Have You Seen My Son." He's from NOLA and his voice is raw and perfectly reminiscent of some old bluesy rock n' roll. Be prepared, the album version is different but it's just as good, like full band good. 

What's on everyone's wish list? Those rose gold Chelsea boots from Acne (that are sold out and far of my price range) didn't make the list. I know that last time I posted was September but maybe I'll around to another video today!

xo